Design of Corporate Social Responsibility Programs
Responsible business is good business
- Organizations with responsibility as a core element make a more positive impact on the world.
- By investing in corporate social responsibility, organizations get a broader picture of their impact on the society.
- A responsible way to go strengthens corporate culture and gives a bigger meaning for work which further builds a more fulfilling employee experience. This has a direct impact on workplace wellbeing, productivity and customer satisfaction as well as customer loyalty.
Based on our experience, an effective corporate responsibility program is a result of the following continuous process:
- Management commitment on the basis of shared values
- Setting the CRS organization and understanding organization’s impacts on people and planet
- Setting goals and creating action plan
- Measuring and follow up
- Continuos improvement
In addition to open and honest communication, a continuous dialogue between interest groups is indispensable throughout the process.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We will help you get started with corporate responsibility work by, for example:
- coaching the executive team about the benefits and possibilities of corporate social responsibility
- helping with the design of a corporate responsibility roadmap
- conducting a stakeholder analysis
- facilitating a value chain analysis and documentation
- independent auditing of past sustainability work