Development of Compliance Programs
A SUCCESSFUL COMPLIANCE PROGRAM IS INDISPENSABLE TO A PROSPEROUS AND ETHICAL ORGANIZATION.
A compliance program is a set of internal policies and procedures of a company to comply with laws as well as ethics. The purpose of the program is to prevent the organization or its personnel from being guilty of illegal actions. A compliance program typically consists of 1) prevention, 2) perception, and 3) reacting concerning undesirable activities.
WE HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION WITH DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING A COMPLIANCE PROGRAM.
We have carried out versatile projects for our customers such as the following:
- Setting up a compliance program roadmap and management coaching
- Advising the board of directors with setting up a compliance program and a governance framework
- Compliance and ethics risk assessment
- Digital compliance training for personnel
- Setting up a whistleblowing channel and developing procedures for dealing with malpractice in internal assessments
- Personnel training (on themes such as compliance, gifts and hospitality, corruption risks, conflicts of interest, prevention of discrimination and harassment, respectful workplace behavior, and culture of doing the right thing)
- Content production (presenting code of conduct, anti-bribery principles and other shared guidance in a way that shows significance in the personnel’s work e.g. through blog posts, videos, applications, and e-learning)
- Communication (presenting compliance programs via stories and employee experience e.g. videos, articles, and blog posts)
With Niina’s help, we managed to formulate a current state analysis of our compliance activities and a specific roadmap to develop our compliance program in the upcoming years. We can warmly recommend Niina and Code of Conduct Company for similar projects.
Niina’s experience and vision helped us with role clarification and prioritization of future compliance projects. Niina is also uniquely experienced in assurance functions. I can warmly recommend Niina for similar projects.
Director, Internal Controls and Compliance, Uponor Oyj
Code of Conduct Company planned and executed a digital compliance training program to Aspo. The training adderessed key questions regarding Aspo’s compliance program. The training themes covered anti-corruption, gifts and hospitality, data protection, supplier code of conduct, conflicts of interest, four-eye principle, and internal whistleblowing guidance. The training was tailored for three different business units in four different languages. The complete training program was published on an LMS platform.
Aspo’s compliance training